Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: I IRREFUTEABLE PROOF THAT EYGPT WAS WHITE

hahahaha give me a break I have read the history of the white race by arthur kemp,and it has been debunked many times it is ridiculous. The term nigger comes formthe latin term niger which means black. Th greeks called the egyptains melanchrones which means black and later inlatin it meant the same thing. THe author of the book is not an egyptologist even racist egtologist like breasted admitted the egyptains are most simialr to a tribe caleld the beja. Egyptains were mixed meaning that in upper egypt it was mostly black like it still it today and lower egypt were more western asian type people like the fayyium merida and tasins.
That white history uses the mummy of rames II which they claims have red hair,which to your unaknowleadment the mummy is not even circumcized.
There is a possiblity rames came from libya where the kemetian d4escribed with red hair.
If that is your arthur kemp you truly are a sad chase.
Another thing they will argue that sesotris built a fortress to keep out black which breasted trnaslated to paneshi,but this just means the nubian. What the idiot arthur kemp does not realize that sesotris mother was a nubian her self,and that his deasendants have black ancestry.
Badarian,gerzen,amarten have all beenclassified as negriod by even mainstreamanthropologist.
Arthur kemp tried to say that ginger the so caleld red haired mummy was authenic which these idiots don;t reslize natural solvents in the bleach the hair of the mummies.
The web site also uses out dated data fromcarleton s coon which even though massai were hybrids. John r baker another racist anthropologist does not count either.
Ancient egyptains were not white give it a rest and stick to european history and leave egypt alone.

Messages In This Thread

I IRREFUTEABLE PROOF THAT EYGPT WAS WHITE
Re: I IRREFUTEABLE PROOF THAT EYGPT WAS WHITE

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.