Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Women since the days of creation

Some time ago I reasoned up wid my schoolclass about some stuff.

There are many unhealthy expressions of women competing or struggeling for mans desire and this is ruling to many womens life.

That is for example why some low self asteem gals take it personal if some of "their men"-to their own definition;; because of race and even though the guys are single- choose to date outside their own melanin standards.

Because of deep seated pain- that is real and very much needed to b dealt with- these gals refuse to believe it might actually be about love, and not hate towards them when someone love a gal outside his own melanin standards.

Sure to b hurt is real, so so real but jealousy is not the answer. Women decieve demselfs dat way. Am no better NOT AT ALL. I am fire dat way.

About uplifting african queens, I got no problem with dat. Wat I am sayin is that some gals really should be more aware in how they are expecting this to b done. Coz thinking it should b expressed through them automatically owning every black man's emotion and be his 1st priority in everything, and through putting other people down in value before them is not the true way, and is actually a placebo cure to the self hate ppl claim to be fighting this way. Fact is, hate breed more hate.

I use this strong example to fit this post on this site, and because I myself married interracial and heard so much crap about it.
I got some real beautiful and intelligent children too and I cannot see how it would be anything else than something very much blessed.

Also I am a woman even though I am white so I know I got lots of true love from black man, this without feeling I am being the unnatural replacement of rejected black females - so some gals need to cut the crap; coz dat stuff is quite selfabsorbed too; like everything ave to be about me even it is not..

And dont worry, let me break it down for U and give U the things some gals tend to frequently need to hear, but this time not the way some prefer it all the way:

Black women are good, intelligent and capable BUT not because others are not. African shape, hairdoes and black skin is beautiful, BUT not coz caucasian is ugly. Seen? Now enough about it!

Intermarrying will bring yet another beauty, and this all aplies to other "races" as well.

Now, these where examples of women sufferations.. Now I wanna take it all the way down to the days of creation.. This is to widely broaden the scope.

About Creation they translated mush things wrong in the bible- about women being mans servant, desireing and being under man as if Jah demanded it. Coz at first, in anchient hebrew, it comes rather as a warning.. Now this is interesting.

We all know Adam get big warning about eating the forbidden fruit, before Eve is created. After this Adam and Eve eats of the forbidden
fruit together (Adam stands beside and let his Queen try it first, before she pass it ova to her Kingman. After being confronted by Jah
Adam blames Eve, and she blames the snake). So far so good.

So God warn them about the inbalance that will be the result of this bad action. He warn both and also punnish both. We know what Adam is
being told, its all there. To Eve God say You will give birth to babies during labourpain and so on, a true, but then God warn her that if she desire and long for her husband to strongly he may rule over her. (meaning in a unhealthy way, depraved, in unbalance, to much) In the first anchient hebrew it comes as a warning to her
that " if" he "may".

Read Genesis chapter 1 you'll see how Jah maketh humanbeings (in english man, but in swedish manniska, so here we use a female form to
describe human, but both ways is only grammer right?) The chapter even continues to make it clear that God created Man and Woman to rule together. Both man and woman is clearly mentioned.

Now chapter two must be read in the light of the first chapter. It is not two separate stories! How could it be?

You'll just see here, in chapter 2, in more detail how Adam was first created, then Eve (from Adam rib) as a helper or servant (depending
on the translation U got). The interesting part is that the original word dat is translated helper/servant in our Bibles is Ezer in
anchient hebrew, wich means sumtin more like companion. "Ezer" occurs 17 times in the Bible, often refering to God as our Helper.

Ezer is never used to describe a servant in any other part of the Bible, and isnt a unequal word, so why here?

First time we se this helper/servant is when refering to the woman about to b created in genesis 2:18. Ok, dat we ave solved. And now again in genesis 2:20; Woman is described as a Helper or Servant. But wait, the original
anchient hebrew word here is Kenegdo.

Kenegdo is correctly translated "the answer to" or "complementary".

We was created to live together as one flesh, 1 man 1 woman... It was all good, but the inbalance from falling in sin caused so many errors in the creation, like hard work little pay, murder, opression, suffering, polygami... etc..

Dis all makes perfect sense to I an I, and it still explains woman weakness to man.

We was created to rule together in harmony, not for noone to be ruled as a fool, which offcourse has always been I faith, but I didnt get dis correction of the written word about the beginning some months ago.

One very binghi old man who deepstudied anchient languages told me all this.. Even if it was new to me it is still very easy to accept. I feel its true.

It makes sense in I own life as well, coz sumting I ave been reflectin on since b4 is dat man has only been ruling over me when I am weak enough to allow it, but when I step up and stand strong I get the love and respect I need -or discover the fakeness of the love.

Even in society.

So am not a radical feminist here to hit guys in the head with these things at all.

I an I know any righteous Kingman already know he need a Queen by his side ruling with him. It is that Queen that need to understand (dis is according to Jah warning and makes perfect sense!) that it is up to her to take her rightful place and know herself in this world.

I just felt I an I chould spread this, coz since it was new to me it might be new to some others and truth shouldnt ever and cannot b kept from Jah children.

We need to keep our eyes open.

Jah blessed love

/Baby T

Messages In This Thread

Women since the days of creation
Re: Women since the days of creation
Let's hug some trees

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.