Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

History

I found a lot of people in the south of united states dont care about history and they think they know every thing. People have told me that the black panthers started in New Orleans and New Jersey but I grew up in Oakland California and I know that this cant be possible. I told my cousin that spanish people brought slaves to california were their were some dark people anyway as well as mexico and a lot of latin america she started to call me stupid and told me that black people not to long ago found out california exited but my great grand mothers brother had been out there since the thirties. My great grand mothers' family gave them self the last name smith then she married a smith. I know black people who believe every thing white people tell them. I heard I white person say black people were to stupid to have build pyramids and the black dude next to me said that was true. I had never heard anything of the sort in california. People were trying to beat me up and tell me yeah nigga you aint in cali no more and I ended up with assault charges and people fearing I had hits on their life. I just want to visit places a young boy growing up in deep East Oakland dreamed about so I need to raise about 18,000 dollars.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.