Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Regarding The Nature Of The Threat

Brother, from the bottom of my heart I greet U.

You know, the only thing dat pissed me off in the first place was dat wen U said pickneys in the age of ten are given birthcontrol, and said it like a confort to ppl that these suckers are going down and down now.. It made me think that maybe a 4 year old white gal hit by a car (just an example) would also bring joy to your heart, which vexed me up, coz dat would b the most wicked type of racism that nothing what so ever can justify. Just try to look over how the I reason. Neither one of us is flawless, but the love of truth is there, then I realized that we are both kinda saying the same thing anyway.

Stay blessed

Baby Tafari

Messages In This Thread

Regarding The Nature Of The Threat
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.