Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The nature of self destruction part 3A

That’s indeed true but I find that you wrap it up all in a nut shell to fast to have anyone converse your understandings. It's almost written as if you were quoting what you wrote from a biblical record or stand point in other words. 2 many short cuts in your writing for my taste, all thou I’m able to swallow I would love to savor it all the more.

Then again I don’t need fairy tales to keep me going. Just a little incentive that’s all I don’t mean to break you whole writing structure for that matter but I want to see you write from the both sides of the heart for you should never suppress, repress the weak side of he heart for hearts are for suffering not anger. Meaning that if the heart feels pain do not blame it so or cover it with ego.

This biblical records constantly uses this process throughout their teachings. Then again no one wants to show its weakness but one must become weak to show weakness. One can not be weakness. Your heart bleeds for you to spread it message throughout your veins to your body. To help others our hearts must become together shared amongst one another.

Messages In This Thread

The nature of self destruction part 3
Re: The nature of self destruction part 3
my goodness, alot of mumbo jumbo
Re: my goodness, alot of mumbo jumbo

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.