Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Honour And Truth In West Papua
In Response To: Honour And Truth In West Papua ()

Hello,

I'm Anda, born in Paris 51 years ago from Indonesian parents. My father came to Paris in 1948 to study history and linguistics. On the same year my mother went to London to study music.

I am the secretary of an association, Pasar Malam, whose ambition is to make Indonesia known to the French public through its culture in the broad sense of the word.

Next Thursday 4 December a member of the West Papua Presidium will make a presentation to our members. This does not mean that we agree with the speaker's views and positions. But we feel honesty compels us to inform our public with the situation in West Papua.

I was wondering if I could have the opinion of Indonesians other than the official one.

Thanks for your response,

Anda

Messages In This Thread

Honour And Truth In West Papua

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.