Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: BLACKS IN ANCIENT BRITAIN
In Response To: BLACKS IN ANCIENT BRITAIN ()

What is troubling to me is there is no books of reference to which these statements are made.
Examination is needed to establish what is said and not hearsay. It is a great thing if black males are what you say but what I have seen is the opposite of such greatness. Can you explain how such greatness evade black male today and why?
When a man sticks out his chest he should be able to deal with the severe blows...
I know what has taken place by colonist and historians, etc.. but this what you write does not measure up to the quality of the black male today not even in the least. Some are educated rather indoctrinated is a better word. Still mentally controlled to view himself bigger than he really is but less than he really is. There has to be a balance of what a black man can accomplish and it not be based on folklore and imaginations of hype. As you know yang and ying, keep searching until you get it right.
Read the Fall of the Choctaw Empire,do a google.

Messages In This Thread

BLACKS IN ANCIENT BRITAIN

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.