Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: if India is sooo great why don't u go live the

Listen yuh little stink "lingam" bhai trinidad can't and NEVER will be a Haiti or I must add a Bangaldesh,Sri Lanka Kashmir Gujarat "Gutter" Predesh or Paki stan! cuz yuh know why? the standard of living in TNT is way higher than ALL of these "indian" countries put together made so by our oil and gas resources not roti shops and cane cutting! hahaha if you're stupid enough to believe in such lies and myths bhai you ppl will buy any crap from lord loudmouth(Panday) a "man" who is morally and mentally unfit to lead this lovely country I thank god everyday this nation is so far away from the darkness and EVIL of India I could just imagine if this nation was like 4 or 5 hours flying time from Bombay or New Delhi there would be no talk of "power sharing" "bias in newspapers" or such loser talk from spitefull racist hindus go back to way allyuh from before its too late! I want allyuh to start the war so ppl like me will finish it! it will be the end of hindu muslim agression in our own house begone dogs!

Messages In This Thread

Would'nt the UNC like this to happen here!
Re: stop being a foolish AFRIKAN
if India is sooo great why don't u go live there?

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.