Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: nubians did not develop greek fire

I guess that would depend on one's understanding of the levant. Which if my recollection serves me included Egypt.(See Britanica.com) There are also historians who believe that Ancient Sumer was a black nation. For arguments sake lets say Abraham was white when he and his people migrated to Egypt. How white do you think they still were after 400 years of inter-breeding with the natives?

"Genesis 12:16 – Not only Hagar, but many of Abraham’s servants were gifts from Pharaoh and in this period it is fairly likely that many were Nubians. (Approx. 1921 BC)

* Genesis 13: 6-8 – Abraham had a large number of herdsmen and 318 male servants who were born into his house.

* Genesis 25 – Isaac, Abraham’s son and then Jacob inherited everything.

* Genesis 41:50 – Joseph fathered two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, by an Egyptian wife, automatically making Israel nearly 10 percent Egyptian. Joshua was from one of these half-African tribes, Ephraim;
In later years this tribe became so dominant that the northern tribes of Israel were sometimes simply called “Ephraim”."

If the Israelites were subjected to slavery under the Egyptians, they and their former servants were now all defined as Israel together; this means that much intermarriage must have taken place. Also, do you remember Mirriam turning white as snow? What color was she before?
Didn't Joseph's brothers mistake him for an Egyptian? And how did baby Moses get by Pharaoh?
"things that make me go hmmm"

Messages In This Thread

nubians did not develop greek fire

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.