Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: nubians did not develop greek fire

Levant; "from the French lever, “to rise,” as in sunrise, meaning the east), historically the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores. It was applied to the coastlands of Asia Minor and Syria, sometimes extending from Greece to Egypt." Britanica.com
I use this quote because one of your previous posts indicated Britanica as your source.
Mesopotamia is not located on the Mediterranean shore, in fact it is quite a ways from the coastland in my maps of that period.
Regarding Abraham, I have no trouble with your claim that he is a mythological character, being Agnostic myself, but please tell that to the Jews, the Muslims, and the Christians. I see that you are in agreement with Massey on this issue even though you think there are many flaws in his theory. My use of biblical passages was to indicate that even in the pages of purported Jewish history their true ancestry cannot be denied.

Messages In This Thread

nubians did not develop greek fire

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.