Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Neanderthals
In Response To: Re: Neanderthals ()

I am not debating the accuracy of the historical information you presented.
I just want to say that you have a very good attitude as it pertains to history, irrespective of what others may say.

I see others showing which civilization did what to put history forward correctly but some others are doing it to show superiority of civilizations. This is all bogus if they do not give a better meaning of civilization.

In my view the indigenous people all the way back/Black were more civilized and although the merging of cultures allowed for the development of complex ways of organizing people, most people today are still not civilized. They are less interested in the good of all, even those in their own communities or organizations and more concerned about personal greed and positioning themselves superior to others. Both Blacks and Whites who have been through the Arab/European/Aryan colonial/miseducation experiences are guilty of this.

If we measure civilization by the character of people, then we are yet to see Western civilization.

Messages In This Thread

Neanderthals

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.