Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: About the egyptains *LINK*
In Response To: Re: About the egyptains ()

Here is how the Egyptians saw themselves.

http://www.geocities.com/wally_mo/

The term Nehasi is no worse than an American term I am sure you're familiar with: "White Trash."

If we were all to believe your logic then the downfall of humanity is solely attributable to the migration of caucasians from North to South.
But don't feel too bad, If my ass was freezing I also would have raped and killed anyone in my path to secure some warm arable acreage. Ask the Iraqis why the US is in Iraq? and the next time you turn your heat on say a prayer for our boys.

Egypt is in Africa, Africa is the home of the Black man. Civilization flowed like the Nile flows from South to North.

I know it is hard to give up the White superiority bullshit you have been fed all your life but that is entirely your problem.

Messages In This Thread

About the egyptains
Re: About the egyptains
Re: About the egyptains *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.