Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: About the egyptains
In Response To: Re: About the egyptains ()

I swear this man's brutal retaliation is the best I have read on this board in a good while. I like how he retaliates against negro supremacist idealogy with fact or text supported statements. He ,however, is wrong about the Egyptians being white. He begins to use Negro-style information manipulation at this point. The Egyptians like the great ancient Arabian, ancient Ethiopian, black berbian and great Indian subraces are of the black caucasian race. The word kemet kemit or properly spelled Khe'mit means land of the blacks. Come on Negrid and white supremacist this term was in reference to skin colour. It does not refer to the land because Egypts sand is light tan like any other sand in the world so that notion is silly and played out. There is hard proof they were people of color but actual race is mostly speculative. The white influence came with the Greek invasion faulted by Greek Cleopatra and this CAUCASION fusion/intervention ,unlike colored Nefertetti, led to the last fall of Egypt. Am I correct?? Supposedly, she assasinated herself.

Messages In This Thread

About the egyptains
Re: About the egyptains *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.