Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: "The super arabs"
In Response To: Re: "The super arabs" ()

This is the flaw on part of Afrocentricists. This is the reason why schools and universities have not adopted the ridiculous idea that race doesn't exist. The simplist things such as structure, color, character, intellect and size clearly disprove the illogical claim that race doesn't exist. Even your own children can distinguish between the voice of a Mongoloid, Caucasian and Negro. So even the Afro-American community rejects the purported ideaology you put forth. I could go through these piece by piece but you already understand. Science today though much more disrete but just as strong even class the races as the Human Race and Primitive Races which makes the Negro argument even more difficult. There have been many rocks thrown to make race classing difficult but has been unsuccessful. We all come from different ancestors which is why we are so different. Some races have Negro blood but most are of there own descent. The Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon interbred (possibly creating the red heads)while blacks interbred with many other primitive race creating sub-negro classes in Africa. The Native American was in North America for near 100,000 years and didn't come from the Mongoloid races. It doesn't seem right that a races could degenerate from a Mongoloid to the class of the Americana race. Because they were incorrect theories put forth to sell and make money. If we disregard race then eventually apes will be classes as human beings as one already is. But seriously, there was a recent debate on including the Orangutang(it was some ape) in the Human class. You can do the research. Because the Orangutan has culture like human beings do. Funny the Orangutan was said by the ancient people themselves to be a lot like the Human even back then. Now we know the Negro differs with us(as always) but when would the classing of races start? In Africa today there are beings that tribes and apes have had that looks alike monsters! I kid you not though you may doubt me. In the Anthropological museum of London there are hordes of Negro/ape hybrids on display and there was a white supremacists using it to display the threat of Negro/Caucasian inter-racing. And we have the same beings telling us that there is no difference between us? When does the class start? It starts with us. Everyone doing better wants to be known for better. Like the A Honor Roll student. It is the class failure usually saying "we're all the same", "it don't matter". I love my race and can clearly see Melanesian and arabs are of a different stock than Negroes. So does the common man you see everyday. This is why universities will never adopt this sinsane gesture.

Messages In This Thread

"The super arabs"

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.