Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sah

Hi...

>You are, sir, posting very confusing information.

P:Really, what confuses you?

>In my statements, I never spoke of barbarians or savages, and I never said that black Africa did not contribute a thing to civilization. Those are your statements, not mine.

P: True, those are my words, based upon the implications should what you claim be true. If Libyans and whites from the west and north came into black Africa and created all that is considered "civilization", than you imply that black Africans have pretty much done nothing of importance themselves...correct? Libyans and/or whites conceived and built pyramids, developed what is Egyptian cosmology/religion, etc...doesn't leave much left for the African!

>No, I don't think I would be surprised by what comes out of some African pseudo scholarship. I am acquainted with it. I have read a lot of Afrocentrist material.

P: Isn't the above statement exactly what you just claimed you didn't do? "African pseudo scholarship"? Are you saying that the Afrocentric perspective is not valid? Mankind and the first civilizations did not begin in Africa, among black African people? Yes, I guess that's what you're saying...

>You still think in terms of black against white, or white against black. Such an attitude will lead you nowhere in dealing with the case of North Africa and ancient Egypt.

P: I think you're wrong. The fact is only whites have contended with the Afrocentric reality of the planet. And, that's a recent development, because in the beginning (2,000 and more years ago..speaking of Herodotus and Manetho) there was never any debate regarding the original Egyptians being black Africans and more specifically of Ethiopian descent. If it weren't for whites there wouldn't be a problem with this.

>Again, the Palermo Stone lists some 50 libyan rulers in Egypt before the first dynasty of Pharaohs - Again the archeological finds and the early Pyramid texts show a population of Libyans with white skins, some with blue eyes. Of course, "white" is relative and living in the sun tans the skin.... Features are unmistakable, though... As for ostrich feathers, they were worn in North Africa where a proto-Amazigh (proto-Berber) indigenous population is documented as of 10,000 BC, and in the Sahara - same. The Libyans depicted in Egyptian hieroglyphs from 3000 B.C. onward all wear the ostrich feathers, a sign of ethnic identification.

P: Berber and proto-Berber peoples were originally black African people. Ghana was their homeland, "Ghana" is the name for the Berber chief, hence the name Ghana. 2)Blacks come in light skin, with hazel and blue eyes as well. Lastly, your timing is bad...again, unless you show presence prior to 3,200 BC, during the "developmental" stage of Egyptian civilization (as Egypt was born "full grown), you've not proved that Egypt was a Libyan or white development in Africa.

>No amount of revisionist history will change facts inscribed in stone. Both the rock art of the Sahara and North Africa and the archeology of the Valley of the Nile testify to the fact that what you are advancing is erroneous.

P: REALLY? I think the evidence you site as a testimony of the falseness of my assertions is simply your attempt at revisionist history. Again the timelines are off in your sitings.

>As to the Garamantes...

P: Again, the Garamantes are irrelevent to the discussion of ancient Egyptian conception.

Messages In This Thread

the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sahara
Re: the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sah *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.