Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: african origin of chinese civilization

My understanding of what you're saying is that you have no actual point. Is the American culture/society originally not of European origins because the founding Europeans were no longer in Europe?
The fact of the matter is YOU DO NOT KNOW if the original humans that migrated to human were still brown or black-skinned like their African forebears. Why do you automatically assume that they had?
As for you're comment 'in a span of 100 000 many genetic mutuations would have occurred so that by the time humans reached africa they wouldnt have looked "african" anymore', there are a number of flaws I can point out:
First of all, the name of this thread is "african ORIGIN of chinese civilization", not "chinese civilization 100,000 years AFTER it's origin". Therefore, whatever mutations occured among said populace over 100,000 since it's origin is irrelevant to this discussion.
Besides that, I live in Calgary & see Asian people EVERYDAY who have remarkably "Negroid(flat-flared) noses.
Also, how in the world do you KNOW there was no such thing as CULTURE 60-100,000 years ago since you didn't exist?

I guess this sums up the basis of your original post: "The point that I am trying to make is that even though there were africans in ancient china, those africans had already separately themselves (culturally) from Africa, so that they were no longer african once they reached china"
First off, what are you basing the statement that they'd seperated themselves culturally from Africa ON? You're a zoologist, right? That's not a cultural anthropologist last I checked. Second, you're contradicting yourself by stating "even though there were africans in ancient china", then later stating "by the time humans reached africa they wouldnt have looked "african" anymore". Your basic reasoning being that they were not Africans simply because they were no longer in Africa. Does that mean all the Chinese & other Asian people I see here in Calgary are no longer Asian?

Messages In This Thread

african origin of chinese civilization

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.