Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: african origin of chinese civilization

from your response i can tell that you are not a scientist or an academic. for your information, studying zoology does not only entail studying animals. It also entails the study of paleoanthroplogy which does tie in with cultural anthropology. Flat noses have nothing to do with genetic similarity between races but it has to do with convergent evolution due to similar environments. So in your flawed scientific knowledge, i suppose that you think that dolphins and fish are the same because they look the same?? Chinese people have flat noses because the climate in the north and south is hot and humid just like in africa. Paleoanthroplogy and paleontology have to do with the study of the evolution of bones, since studying bone morphology is more reliable. Its even more reliable than genetics. Please go and read up on evolution and how neoteny and the law of recaputulation has to do with evolution. it may shed some light and give you some understanding on what i am trying to say. The fact is that in terms of facial structure there is much difference between Black people and asian people, which indicates that, yes there was genetic mutations that took place within these past 100 000 years, just as it occured in europeans. Forensic anthropologists can tell the differences in the skulls.

The main reason why i had originally put" the african origin of chinese civilization" is to illustrate the flaw in that assumption. there IS no convincing proof of this. I did not say that there were black people in ancient china. I had read previous threads that claimed that they have genetic evidence to proove that africans started the chinese civilization. They tried to take the flimsy, redundant genetic evidence and make a quantum leap conclusion that african people established the chinese civilization as we know it today. In other words, that the chinese civilization is merely an 'offshoot' of african culture and that it doesnt really exist. This is false. And no, there was no culture of Homo sapiens between 100 000 -60 000 years ago. If there was, there would have been evidence of it, according to the best antrhoplogists in south africa. In fact there is more evidence to prove that the neandrathals were more culturally advanced than our ancestors.

At the end of the day this all has to do with time. The asians living in calgray are still asians culturally because its not like they were there for 100 000 years. But the evolution of cultures is exactly the same as the evolution of new species. The more time two populations are separated from each other, the more they will diverge and become unique. A lot can happen in 100 000 years.

Messages In This Thread

african origin of chinese civilization

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.