Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Cosmetic Capitalists and African Women

What utter nonsense is this?
HOW CAN I DENY ANYONE HIS OR HER RIGHTS BY SIMPLY GIVING A VIEW?

If you do not know the health benefits (for some people) in tanning-exposure to more sunlight- you should ask and I may share the details.

To call a white or black conduct wrong or right I must go looking for a similar right or wrong from Blacks or Whites to comment on and that equals balance in your narrow-minded view.

Here again you want to set the conditions for our discussions or feel you could teach me how to express myself. SAME WHITE ARROGANCE!

Where are you getting your misinformation?

TANNING DOES NOT CAUSE SKIN CANCER
When some people are overexposed to ultra-violet rays that contributes to skin-cancer NOT tanning, which for SOME Whites is healthy.

Given the fact that you introduced this correlation, tell us a situation where Blacks bleach their skins improves their health and overall attitude.

Bleaching Black shin is unhealthy. Who want to do it is their business but it is still psychologically and physically unhealthy.

In MOST (not all) cases it is done by poor Blacks and people of other races who were nurtured to believe dark skin will not open economic opportunities, or by other Blacks who want to be accepted in White social circles.

Messages In This Thread

Halle Berry, poor image of a Black Woman
Cosmetic Capitalists and African Women
Re: Agreed
Re: Halle Berry a Black Woman BAR NONE!
Re: Halle Berry, poor image of a Black Woman
Halle Berry is a Negro?!
Race and Actions
Re: Race and Actions
Re: Halle Berry is a Negro?!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.