Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

ZIMBABWE going to be next JOHANNESBURG

Let the BROTHERS have their land back and run ZIMBABWE into the ground. Oh my gosh, maybe it can turn out as pleasant of a place to live as JOHANNESBURG has turned out since whites were forced from power there.

Let me tell you something, if you have 18.3 out of every 100 people getting jacked, robbed, or killed, those ain't good stats my BROTHER. That's what's happening in JO/JO now. SO go ahead, force the whitey's from ZIMBABWE and I am sure it will turn out just as nice as jo/S/Africa!

Consider the following from the http://www.iss.co.za:

"On the basis of the 2000 recorded crime figures, Johannesburg had significantly higher levels of crime than other large cities. In 2000, just over 18,300 crimes were recorded per 100,000 residents of the Johannesburg police area"

I CANNOT BELIEVE ANY OF YOU RACIST, HYPOCRITE IDIOTS HAS THE BALLS TO CALL THE WHITE FOLKS IN ZIMBABWE RACISTS WHEN YOU GUYS GIVE RACISM A NEW NAME WITH REPARITIONS AND TAKING LAND! IT'S CALLED Capitalism. Don't confuse capitalism with racism. And by all means, if you idiots can't compete on the level in a capitalist society, live with it. But don't use racism to try and even the playing field, and help you with your shortcomings in Business Smarts.

We are not our grandparents from 200 years ago. We don't believe in slavery like our great grandparents. WORK FOR SOMETHING, EARN IT, BUY IT, DON'T STEAL IT JUST BECAUSE YOUR GREAT GRANNY WAS WRONGED A LONG TIME AGO.

2 Wrongs don't make a right, you freakin' idiots!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

ZIMBABWE going to be next JOHANNESBURG
Re: ZIMBABWE going to be next JOHANNESBURG
Land reform to take centre-stage at summit
History of Zimbabwe's land reform

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.