Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: ZIMBABWE going to be next JOHANNESBURG

Oh! I hope you are really not as ignorant as your post.

Capitalism was founded on racism and theft and it remains the same today.

You will have to explain how the demand for compensation for the descendants of Slaves, the legacy of racial discrimination and colonialism is a new type of racism.
So is it your view that those who profited from the abuse of others should not be called upon to pay reparations? Apparently you believe that people must steal and deny compensation or pretend it is not an issue until the direct victims are dead then say that the issue is now buried.

That may be the reason the US holds their files on their crimes secret until all the direct victims are dead. But if compensating descendants of direct victims is wrong because in the view of some narrow-minded people the descendants were not directly affected (a rather silly view) then why don’t these same people oppose inheriting the wealth of their parents since they did not directly earn the money.

If you stole my house so my children did not have the benefit of the home that I provided for them, in your view the children should not try to take it back. That is stealing.

The link to crime is the amount of people the colonial system disenfranchised through their racist policies and miseducation. White colonial rule in Africa was and is a criminal act and is directly responsible for all other crimes.

I hope you come back and try to make a better case.

Messages In This Thread

ZIMBABWE going to be next JOHANNESBURG
Land reform to take centre-stage at summit
History of Zimbabwe's land reform

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.