Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Out of Africa
In Response To: Re: Out of Africa ()

Now, I read what you had typed and it was all quite a but interesting. And then I came to this last line and I am to wonder how anyone could make such a gross generalization of so many different types of peoples; not only the generalization that all black peoples inherently appreciate both the tree and the fruit, but that all the other peoples somehow only appreciate one or the other. I am most perplexed by this. Generalizations may be made, yes, but we all know from our HERitage and HIStory how dangerous these can be.

I hope you are right and I am wrong. My statement was based on over forty years of observation. As an American I have lived to see other "races" migrate to this land, and because of the blood, sweat and tears of Afro-Americans during the sixties, are able to climb the ladder. Then they look back in contempt, mouthing the same racist rhetoric of the white man, at the black man. In this information age, most information available about the Black race of man is prevarication and mis-information. I come to this message board to exchange cultural and historical knowledge with my siblings in the vast African diaspora and I have to leaf through the manic postings of some white or half-white racist who can't handle the truth because they have been fed lies for so long. So I hope you're right. As for those blacks who fail to appreciate one or the other, that is just ignorance, most of them are mis-informed, and since they do not exist in positions of power, most will probably never have access to the truth.

Messages In This Thread

Out of Africa

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.