Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.

I always thought being an Arab was a culture and not a race. But now in modern times the Arabs seem to be saying they are white(caucasian). I can understand a light skinned black person living in a western country saying this on a job application so they can move up in a hostile society. But the only reason I can see a person in North Africa or Latin America saying they are white when they obviously have an african ancestry is that they also live in a very racist country that is hostile to blacks.
Blacks in America no matter how light(white) the skin color consider themselves black(african). But I see mixed race people from the Spanish speaking countries who call themselves white even when they are darker than the American blacks. I also see the Arabs who call themselves white even when they obviosly have black in their ancestry. When are these people going to wake up and choose the black side of them and resist the brain washing that the Europeans have imposed on the world, stop wanting to be accepted by the Europeans to the point where you'd sell your soul just so the whites will accept you as an equal.
The blacks and the asians are the only races that dont comit genocide and try to conquer other races of people they only try to rule and control their own.
Be proud of your African side .

assalam alaykum.

Messages In This Thread

ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.
Re: ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.