Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.
In Response To: ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED. ()

Arabs are people that come formthe arabian peninsula otherwise caleld bedouins. Bedouins with the exception of sabeans in southern arabia are caucasian. YOu might run across people in sudan,egypt,algeria.morocco,and other parts of africa who consider themselves arabs,but they are not. Arabs have brought nothing but destruction to the african continent,and I am an egyptain not an arab.
I am not against arabs,but the islamic relgion and arabization is as woprse as racism of europeans and colonization of african people.
Remeber the arabs traded slaves across eastern africa 1,000 years before europeans got there.
I am egyptain and my people are the people of the per aa or the pharoahs. many egyptains might claimto be arabs but they are not.
Most real egyptains live in villages across the nile and not cairo in the city is mostly populated by foriegners such as arabs.

Messages In This Thread

ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.