Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.
In Response To: ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED. ()

Arabs are generally not white but you can't generalize. If I understand correctly form what Arabs themselves have told me in the past, an Arab is one whose culture and language is Arabic.

If you go to Lebanon and Palestine, you may find people who are as white as Europeans while Yemenis are basically akin to African Blacks. I ahve seen Arabs with blue eyes and fair skin, Arabs with dark skin and curly hair and Arabs with black skin and African features.

Arabs took a great deal of slaves throughout their history, including slaves of Circassian and Slavic background.In addition, Arabs conquered many regions formerly inhabited by white people and so when these people were absorbed into Islam and Arab culture, they then became Arabs.

As a whole however, the average Arab is not white but looks like Saddam Hussein.

Messages In This Thread

ARE THEY WHITE OR MIXED.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.