Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: This is the nature of the Threat

To the person who wrote "The Nature of the Threat" and to the person who responded to it earlier. Being angry about Black history being nearly wiped out by conquerors will not make you feel better. Teach Blacks about whatever history of theirs is left without anger. And to the other, I am a Historian and I know that several of these Oriental cultures were indeed Black African/Red Indian in origin and passed on and sustained by our lighter coloured/white relatives who were indeed seen as "different" or cursed unfortunately. I did missionary work amongst primitive dark skinned tribes in South America and some still see Albinoism as unhealthy. It's a very sad thing for me to see such anger and fear over feeling out caste. Every kingdom rises and falls. But if you look VERY carefully, Pan-African influences are world wide and that includes "white" cultures. Blacks were indeed at one time some of the most powerful people on earth, but their brothers have now taken over. But what you actually are witnessing is CIVIL WAR between white brothers and black brothers. We all have the same parents and come from the SAME continent. Hate given will definately be returned.

Messages In This Thread

This is the nature of the Threat
Re: This is the nature of the Threat *LINK*
Re: This is the nature of the Threat *LINK*
1 world 1 people

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.