Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

1 world 1 people

Sincere is good, so I an I give thanx for that.

Now, my role use to end up being the 'naive' one..

As I said.. about borders, is never good, but what to do when the opressor is walking away with all U ave, and at the same time the same opressor has the nerve to put borders to U?.. I dont have the answer, Mugabe is one way I guess.

To me personally I think as long as whites keep placing the elephant in the room, expecting it to b ignored.. whatever blood is shed as the result of it will b on their hands, straight.

The problem is not interracial love though, the solution is, to me, interracial marriage in a larger perspective. We should b 1 body, 1 world, no borders - As in marriage. B there 100% facing sickness and health, poverty and riches and share ALL sorrow pain, joy as 1 from now on. Equality fi real. Dats it. Lemme b naive, but dats wat I truly believe. Love ur neigbour as urself is the answer. If there is starvation, let us be hungry TOGETHER if there is food let us eat TOGETHER and if there is love, why not, let us marry eachother. Let us start looking at eachother straight.

Yes, loving our neighbours as ourself also means end of selfhate. Dont b going there because of selfhate -for intermarriage or in sharing whatever. Then all is good. Am not saying for all individuals to go look for a husband or wife outside their own melanin standards, I am saying give it no such significans at all. 1 love 1 heart 1 body 1 world.

If U are not me I will never feel Your pain, but if U are me and I am U I will feel what U feel. I will refer to U as the I. Seen?

Bless up

/Baby Tafari

Messages In This Thread

This is the nature of the Threat
Re: This is the nature of the Threat
Re: This is the nature of the Threat *LINK*
Re: This is the nature of the Threat *LINK*
1 world 1 people

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.