Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Egypt
In Response To: Egypt ()

Typhoon...First, though my name sounds the same, it is indeed an afrocentric name, as it has a meaning. It's black tradition to have names with meanings...what does "Plato" mean? See the difference? Can you tell me where the caucasions came from, what nationality they were, that participated in ancient Egyptian development? It surely seems strange that you would even adopt such a position. Answer me this, considering what Greeks did to Plato, Socrates and others like them...why would they do that, if they were involved with the development of Egyptian cosmology? Also, I believe history clearly shows us that there were no whites/caucasions in Egypt up and through the 4th Dynasty (i.e. Khafre was caucasoid...hilarious! The Sphinx is a caucasian...ridiculous!)

It was said of Plato, Pythagorus, Solon and other caucasoid visitors to Egypt that they were never introduced/initiated into the "mystery" teachings of Egypt. Why do you think that is? Greeks, in fact, never advanced Egyptian concepts one iota...most whites don't believe Egyptian concepts to this day. Tell me, if caucasoids created it, why would that be so?

Nubians aren't Negroes...preposterous. I see you're still in the process of cultural and historical theft.

Nevertheless, whether Egyptians were White or Black, or that Jesus was white or black...the real question is do you believe what they taught? You can steal the credit, but until you can apply the teachings to and in your life, you have nothing of real value. What do you have to say about the teachings of ancient Egypt and the Bible (which comes from Egyptian teachings)?

Messages In This Thread

Black mummy
Re: Black mummy
Re: Black mummy *LINK*
Egypt

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.