Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black mummy
In Response To: Re: Black mummy ()

When I read the rantings of some post I find it sad that people still ascribe to the view that intelligence is color based. Typhoon definitely proves that ignorance knows no color line."Let us simply say that the evaluation of melanin levels by microscopic examination is a labratory method which enables us to classify the ancient Egyptians unquestionably among the Black races." Diop quoted from Ivan Van Sertimas "Egypt Revisited" Not only has Diops DNA research proven beyond a doubt that the Original Africans were Black, but the name Caucasion is in reference to the Caucasus Mountain region of Russia. Diops 2 Cradle theory to a reasonable degree reaffirms that people who live in colder climates where there is limited sun light will have lighter skin and other adaptive changes to endure the climate conditions straght hair and thinner nasal pasaages, (I will not go into further detail I will leave that to the serious reader). Just as people who live closer to the Equator will have darker skin and wolly hair because of the climate conditions. Common sense says when white people tan it is to darken the skin and during winter months they return to the transparent skin condition. We have all seen light skinned Black people who get darker during the summer months. this condition would only be further enhanced the longer the summer months and the closer one is to the Equator. Also the Ancient Egyptians acknowledged themselves that their ancestors came from the South ie Ethiopia and Nubia. The Hyksos were the 1st none Africans to rule Egypt, and they were what was termed Semite or Asiatic, and that was short lived before the Nubians returned the country to its African Rulers. I suggest that Typhoon try reading a book instead of basing his responses on emotional diatribes and racist views. You really dont have to except what I say, read the writings of the Original inhabitants the Egyptians themselves they had no illusions about who they were and where they came from. Observe the painting from the tomb of Ramses III (1200 BC) shows that the Egyptians saw themselves as Blacks
Read the writings of Ptah Hotep
" A man with Wisdom is better off than a stupid man with any amount of Charm & superstition."

African Proverb

Messages In This Thread

Black mummy
Re: Black mummy *LINK*
Egypt
Re: Egypt
Re: Egypt

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.