Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Egypt
In Response To: Egypt ()

Typhoon, interesting take on "mixtures" resulting in caucasoid people. It use to be "one drop of black blood equals black" (i.e. I use to be a programmer for the State of Mich. I was given the project of modifying the Birth Certificate program to perform logic as follows: The race of the baby equals the father, unless the mother is Hawaiian or Black. But, it sounds like you're willing to accept blacks into your race! That's great.

On the other hand, you claim to "hate negroes 100%"...exactly who are you classifying as "negroes" nowadays? For instance, my great-great grandmother was white (my mother is very light, and I'm a caramel color)...am I a negro or white?

Also, in Ivan Van Sertima's newest book, Egypt Revisited, he does a chapter on the socalled "Negro" as termed by Whites. He says the term is misleading, in that they person identified as "Negro" is a stereotypic characterization rather than any real physical trait or character. In fact, he points out that in sub-Saharan Africa there are at least 6 specific types (head shapes, skin color, hair type) of blacks in the region whites claim the "negro" comes from. If you're talking about the thick-lipped, broad-nosed, kinky-haired negro...guess what, that's the stereotype! That type indeed exists in Africa, but you tell me when is the last time you seen that type of African? They are present in the U.S., but the majority of black Americans do not have these feature characteristics...would you like to see a picture of me?

Lastly, I'd like to hear more about the offences of the negro that would cause you to hate them so much. Is this from some personal experience or pretty much you think Blacks are bad for America?

Let me just point out to you that blacks and whites have lived together successfully for over 2,000 years in Europe. Rome had Augustine, several of your Greek philosophers were African (though you don't read that in popular history). And, you've heard of Beethoven. More recently, didn't you see the African up for Pope just recently, blacks are highly positioned in the Catholic church. Also, blacks have been prominent in American history from its beginning. Even today, blacks are senators, representatives, mayors, and highly place cabinet members. I would also remind you of the major inventions that have served to improve American quality of life, contributed by Blacks. There were six or more black scientists who worked on the atomic bomb as well.

Nevertheless, let's look at "all white" nations. Let's take Russia for instance, would you prefer to live there?

If it weren't for Black people in America, you could imagine just how Russian-like it would be here. Blacks bring the soul to this country, which it would not have without us. Give credit where it's due...or forever be mediocre and small-minded in your opinions and views.

Messages In This Thread

Black mummy
Re: Black mummy
Re: Black mummy *LINK*
Egypt

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.