Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

["THE REVISION TO THOMAS TRAN'S 3RD LAW OF RACIAL INTELLIGENCE"]

Playtoe,

I did read this last thread, and I definitely want to share with ya my impressions of it!

However, I am not entirely sure whether you had the chance to review my one other thread, written several hours prior to yours...The one titled "The World that is pulled over your eyes to to blind you from the truth..you know the MATRIX TRHEAD?...

(PLEASE REPLY TO LET ME WHEN OR IF YOU HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO REVIEW MY LAST AND LATEST THREAD)

Therefore, I am reserving an honest and comprehensive reply to your last thread, of which I did read and went over...rather quite carefully...

Although, the reason that I am reserving my reply until I am completely sure that you have had the chance to fully read my last and latest thread...IT IS NOT WHAT YOU MAY THINK!!!..

I have just finishing revising my 3rd, and possibly final and last law of Racial Intelligence!!!...for I am almost certain that this 3rd law completes the first 2 laws, proving true and complimenting the first 2 laws in every way!!...

Aren't you excited?..I know I am!!!...ha ha!

And so...without further adieu...I PRESENT TO YOU MONSIEUR PLAYTOE...(drum roll)...

THOMAS TRAN'S 3RD LAW OF RACIAL INTELLIGENCE:
The ability, of a race or group of people, to “see”…or perceive the most symbiotically positive reality [PERCEPTION], as a direct result of the converse ability to most truly define correctly [CONTEXT]...the available data [ CONTENT] from any given situation or circumstance…

P = D+C(VD)....PERCEPTION EQUALS CONTEXT/DATA + CONTEXT OF THE CORRECTLY DEFINED DATA..

PERCEPTION = CONTENT (data) + CONTEXT (CORRECT DE

ONLY AFTER I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE READ MY EARLIER THREAD THE "MATRIX"...ONly THEN...CAN I CORRECTLY APPLY MY 3 LAWS INTO A COHESIVE REPLY...CHEERS!

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.