Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Regarding The Nature Of The Threat

It Is Unfortunate, That You Call Intelligent Obsevation Hatred. This Is Your Way Of Misrepresenting The Facts When They Simlpy Don't Suit Your Fantasy, Or Delusions About The Capacty Of Human Beings To Corectly Quantify, Or Qualify The Evil Done To Them By People Full Of Racial Aggression And Plunder, And To This Very Day Persist In The Exploytation Of People Who Are Not Able To Defend Themselves. A Clear Example Of This Fact Is The Attack On Coutries Like Irac, Expressly To Steal Their Oil Resources. Another Clear Example Is Your Inability To Recognize Any Of The Multitudes Of
Evils Done To None European People Under The
Invading European Armies Through Out History.
Maybe You Simply Don't Care About, What Your Ancestors Did To My Ancestors. What You Fail To Understand
Is This: It Is Not Hatred For Hatred Sake When You Know The Evil Done To You And Your Ancestors By A Historically Cruel, And Malishes People Who To This Day Have Not Matured Enough To Acknowledge The Truth, To Be Humain Enough To Offer A Redress, Or Even Acknowledge The Facts
In Stead Of A Mindless Response Devoid Of Any Sensivtivty To The Humanity Of Black Human Beings. No One Hates You Because You Are White, Any Hatred For Your People Is Due To The Evil Done To Others People By Your People Today And In The Past. It Is Your People Who Have Always
Had The Psychosis Over The Physiology And Skin Color Of Other People. It Has Always Been Your
Ancestors Even To This Day Who Judge Other People By The Color Of Their Shin And Not The Content Of Their Charactor. I Am Not Talking About What Color You Are (Baby T) I Talking About Your Peoples Charactor, Your Peoples Treatment Of My People. I Am Talking About The Oceans Of Evil
Done By Your People, To My People. I Am Not Talking About
What Color You And Your People Are. My Previous Essays Was Meant To Encourage My Afflicted And Suffering People To Keep Faith In God, For The Day Of Justice Approaches. The Day Of Reckoning, For Surely God Will Visit The Inequities Of The Fathers Upon The Children Unto The Third And Fourth Generations. This Is Not Hatred For Hatred Sake ( Baby T) No! This Is About Facts, And Justice! Not Mindless Sencsless Hatred, Or Simply Animal Blood Lust No!! It's About When An Evil Peoples Time Has Run Out. When The Human Family Has Now Taken Hold Of Your evil Historical Records. The History Of What Your Ancestors Did To Inocent Helpless People All Over This Planet, Especially In The Last Two Thousand Years.
You Simply Ignor Thses Facts As If They Have No Validity, BUT THEY DO (BABY T) THEY DO. The Evil Your People, Your Ancestors Have Done To The Billions Of My Ancestors Has Not Been Forgotten By Us The Same Way It Has Been Forgotten By You And Yours, You Simply Can't Understand That You And Thoughs Who Will Come After You Will Have To Bare The Shame And The Discrace Put On You Due To The Legacy You Must Inherit From Your Ancestors, For You And Yours Will Be Held Accountable For Your Forefathers Inhumanity And Beastiality Upon Human Beings Here On Gods Good Earth. You Call This Truth Hatred, But It Is You Who Would Hate Anyone Who Treated You And Your People The Same Way Your People Have Treated Mine. So Run On, If You Like, Run On From All You Really Know, For It Will Not Change The Eventual Outcome, The Outcome I Promise You, You, And Yours Will Hate for Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

Regarding The Nature Of The Threat
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.