Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Regarding The Nature Of The Threat

In the Mighty name of the Creator.

Thank U for Your response. Allow me first to say, that I am sorry for writing to U in a despiseful way b4.

Well, my point is quite different from how U got it as well. I do not think white ppl are sons of satan, per automatic, like U do. It is not every white who are decending from downpressors too. And also, many white has suffered and died resisting to conform with western social norms since back in the days before so called christianity and all that was forced upon them too.

I am not saying, that they suffered equally as a people though. Common, and if anybody tells u dat, shoot him!

I am not taking white people side in anything, and I do not care if U think I belong to them and own their crimes. Coz I think its fucked up too. More than. If I dont suffer same to U over this SHIT, then I suffer more.

And U dont know me, so U cannot put me in any category or generalize me too. Nobody can. Only Jah alone can judge me.

And I am not angry with U, and I am sorry for sounding rude in my last posts. Actually I have a sisterly advice to give, which is. If U drink a gallon of poison, do not expect it to affect other people. Bitterness is no sollution. Rise above that and look where U find Urself at that point.

I am not saying put all dat was behind U, and I dont say I did (u say my ppl want to forget and consider all forgiven, and U automatically put me in dat group as well U ARE WRONG DEAD WRONG)

To me it is like this, to keep it short. Africa had no prisons before white ppl came there. Take a second and think about it. NO PRISONS. Now, the whole world is a fucking prison wid torturechambers in every corner, and we all knows wat ppl are responsible for it.

To me, there is no Q about who is more divine, and I rather trod wid black ppl than any if I have to choose, and dats wat I do too.

U are african american right? The hate is not good for U. Stick to the truth; the point; and let go of the hate dats all. I never said U dont ave reason to hate, I am just trying to help U out here. but U are stearing urself blind at ma shade STOP DAT.

Messages In This Thread

Regarding The Nature Of The Threat
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.