Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: First Chinese Were Black
In Response To: Re: First Chinese Were Black ()

I have already stated that all people are African descendants and I am not saying this today because of genetic information. I drew this conclusion many, many years ago and was presenting the historical evidence to prove this point long before the genetic data became fashionable. A careful examination of World history could have shown people this irrefutable fact eon ago. Some of our better historians have also been showing this fact.

I draw a distinction between Black and White people to address issues of RACISM –(White/Aryan invented), White colonial oppression and Gender discrimination as it evolved in the European/Aryan/Arab 'lack-of-value system'. The distinctions between Black and White are also to address the most institutionalized form of Racism under the disguise of religion, HINDUISM. It also shows the shifts in value systems.

Messages In This Thread

First Chinese Were Black

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.