Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: RE: Black Egypt? Hardly!
In Response To: Re: RE: Black Egypt? Hardly! ()

["I don't care to much for the Egyptian subject myself but let me put my two sense in. "]

If you didn't then you wouldn't be here.

["One nation that was influenced and interacted with the Greeks and Romans does not make a statement for the Negroes of Africa."]

Err, I see the white wannabe syndrome coming about.

I could ask, How does Ancient Greece, a nation that got their foundation from Egypt (A Black/Negro nation), and this is from Herodotus.

["Where is and was the empire of the Kushites and other African's if it was a product of the Negro mind?"]

Referring to your ass for knowledge is very a foolish and unhealthy practice. There ARE Pyramids in Sudan. The civilizations of Ancient Abyssinia, Zimbabwe, Ancient Kingdom of Ghana is a heck lot more older than any Nordic, Slavic, with the Abyssinian being older than the Roman counterpart, and probably as old as Ancient Greeece.

If you are an Arab, then do remember that most if not all of the civilization mentioned are older than the Arab counterpart.

["Did Negroes have a role in Egypt's history? As it appears, yes. But it wasn't a result of Negro genius. I have read Egyptian writings about the blacks and one stated that the Negro was a good dancer but was excessive in the practice. "]

Typical. People like you can only see Negroes as Slaves or Dancers. How pathetic! As I told another moron some time ago on this forum, there are MANY African-American inventors that have contributed to the development of US, and this alone can prove that Blacks can excell in fields other than Sports and Music.

Again, I have a feeling you're either an Arab or from Asia. By using your white influenced bigotry, I can do the same by saying that your ancestors (Descendents of Ismael) were nothing but wandering Nomads, as a Israeli would say. I would suggest you not to link Race/Ethnicity with sophistication, it just proves that your a very racist individual. This rubbish was actually considered fact for centuries, but now it is once against consider full of sh*t.

Furthermore, you claim to not care of this topic hence I cannot trust your readings at all. I might have taken it 5 years ago, but with the Western-Centric Discovery Channel releasing the pic of King Tut, I will just disregard all your words. For you see, King Tut was not a mixed, like me, but a 100% Negro with all the noticeable features. Matter of fact, King Tut looked like a "True" Negro.

["So they were not Negroes and they regarded themselves as Khe'mites so they certainly were not white. what you don't underdtand is that Egyptian is a nationality not an ethnic group."]

Again, you not really caring of this topic demonstrates that you know sh*t, and we can see if with your statements.

Personally, I wouldn't even care if you are from Egypt because that nation has several ethnic groups, and each have different views. I would have liked seeing a mixed race being the father of Egypt but if I did that then I would be no different from Hitler whom believed that the Aryans were Germanic! You need to objective, and right now even the Western-Centric Discovery Channel indirectly asserts that the Ancient Egyptians were Black.

["However when graves were dug up it is said that most of the skulls 36% were negroid.http://www.africawithin.com/diop/origin_egyptians.htm. Yet this isn't half YET the dominant characteristic type even than meditteranean which was slightly behind at 33% and 11% was Cro-Magnoid or "primitive caucasian". This was determined by Frederic Falkenburger whom I would assume is caucasian. Now let's blend information a little bit because personally I am not to fond of Negro or Caucasian folk or views anyway. These figures do not give one the overwhelming say over the nation."]

Define: "meditteranean" type. This term was cooked up by the Hitler-like Caucasians whom want to claim a heritage as another race as their own.

I don't even take in consideration those figures because I do NOT specialize in geneology.

However by bringing up the Cro-Magnoid shows clear ignorance. The Cro-Magnoid were Negroid in Appearance and migrated TO Europe. There is NOT way in hell one can consider a Cro-Magnoid as a primitive Caucasoid, instead they were just a variant of the Negroid stock.

["Why was Egypt advanced. Well, because the only people that can claim any type of supremacy, the people of India, gave Egyptians Arithmatic 6,000 years ago and THEN we started to see development in Egypt. The Egyptian Qabbalah even looks alot like the Hindu Chakra form which themselves are meditative points. Some other attributes such as the pentagram may have been extraterrestrial who knows? Egypt fell because they were people of color. Point blank. Thutmoses led them to having an empire but Egypt didn't have a long record of regional domination as the Greeks did when they conquered everything into India. "]

I must admit, I do believe that Egypt might have got huge contribution from the Dravidian civilizations of India. Whether they are Negro, Caucasoid, or a seperate "race" is anyone's guess.

["Look at today at how Israel controls Egypt, Arabia and the whole region. People of that region can't effectively compete with caucasians that's why they fell. Look at Turkey's Ottoman 400 year empire over the pale Arab until Britain freed them."]

Pale Arabs? Arabs skin colour vary significantly, and so does their appearance. Arab is a freaking Ethnic group for heaven's sake. The Arabs of Sudan can be called the Blackest of the Black, while the Arabs of Saudi Arabia and Yemen look very Dravidian, and atleast 10% of Saudi Arabia's population has a "true" Negroid appearance. The Ancient Greeks (Herodotus & Aristotle) even stated that people south of them were Ethiop (Black in Ancient Greek), with both straight or wooly hair. There were no white Arabs originally and such Arabs are actually Greeks/Romans whom adopted Arabic as their mother tongue.

["It is likely that Egypt was influenced by Greeks and Romans more than Negroes though. The greeks sarcaphagous and Roman temples helped inspire Egyptian monuments."]

Such statements from people that don't bother in Ancient Egyptian affairs are really annoying. It is people like you is the reason why morons now post under such forums thinking that all the truth is locked up within their brain.

As I stated earlier, Ancient Greece was HEAVILY influenced by Egypt, and this was even stated by the Ancient Greek Historian, Herodotus. The Egyptians were influenced by the Macedonians NOT the Ancient Greeks, the Macedonian established the Hellenic culture which is a combination of various cultures including Greek. Think about it, why the hell would Alexander the Great want to shift the capital of Macedon to Babylonia if he felt that the Greek is the father of civilization.

Obviously, Negroid influence was greater in Egyptian especilly when the Civilization was inhabited by Blacks. Individuals like King Tut, whom was Black (according to Western-Centric Discovery Channel) proves this fact.

["If Egyptians saw themselves as blacks why did the interact more with Greeks, Arabians and Romans than the other Africans?"]

You mean the Greeks interacted with the Egyptians because if they didn't then there would be NO Ancient Greece. I take this claim from Herodotus whom is a Greek not an Ethiopian.

FYI, the Ancient Egyptians did interact with Africa. Examples include Nubia/Kush, Ancient Abyssinia (Punt), and there had to be much more. Why don't you use your brain for a sec? The language of Egypt is similar to the languages of Eastern Africa, so there had to be a connection, and there is yet to be proof that the Afro-asiatic language originated in Near Asia.

["The racial percentage I placed up was Faulkinburger's goal to see the percentage of Egypt before it was any kind of power. You have yet to prove that Egypt was Negro or Caucasian.]

Again, Cro-Magnoid equally Caucasian is pure idiocy. The Cro-Magnon came from Africa TO Europe, there is no way in hell they could be Caucasoids. The Cro-Magnon appeared Negroid just like the first Homosapien sapiens of Sub-Saharan Africa. Any feature present on a Caucasian came from Negroids not the other way around.

Again, Egypt was PROVEN to be Negroid whether by Linguistics, or by geneology. Not only that but the Western-Centric Discovery Channel has indirectly stated that the Ancient Egyptians were Black by revealing the appearance of King Tut whom is a "True" Negro.

Messages In This Thread

Black Egypt? Hardly!
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Inside Egypt - II: Where Arab, African identities
RE: Black Egypt? Hardly!
Re: RE: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Re: RE: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Evidence based on Observation of pictures :(
Re: Evidence based on Observation of pictures :(
Re: Evidence based on Observation of pictures :(
Egypt
Re: Egypt
Re: Egypt *LINK*
Re: Egypt & Nubia
Re: Egypt & Nubia *LINK*
We are not the same! *LINK*
Re: We are not the same!
Re: We are not the same! *LINK*
Re: We are not the same!
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *NM*
DON'T ARGUE WITH THEM.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.