Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
In Response To: Re: Baby T Check This Out ()

Dear Baby T:
Self Destruction Is The Committing Of Any Sin, Done To Anyone By Anybody. Self Destruction Is Sin, This Is Self Evident But Temptation Drives Men And Women To Inore This Fact. Religion Is All About The Organization Of The Human Soul, And Developing A Greater Understanding
Of The Human Soul And It's Faculties. But Religion Has Not Always Been Used AS An Institution For The Service Of God, But Sadly
It Has Been Used For The Inrichment Of Evil Men.
At Some Time In Their Existance All Religions,
And I Do Mean All Religions Have Been Misused
For The Personal Enrichment Hipocritical Men And Women Too. For This Reason No Man Or Woman Could
Ever Stand Between And My Allah As An Intercessor, Or Someone To Interpret The Scriptural Text For Me Because God Gave Me Eye's To See And Read For Myself And A Mind To Judge
For Myself. It Is The False Prophet I Tell You
The Liar, Who Lies On God And Leads The World
Astray The Whore Who Sleeps With the Beast, The Beast's Bitch. He Who Corupts The Word Of God
At The Command Of His Master The Beast, While Lessor Minds Wonder After This Whore Seeking To
Inrich Themselves In The Save Way, Thru Lies
And Treachery A Bottomless Hole Of Dark Lies Indeed Filled With Blasphemous Deeds Against Man And God. (GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE)
There Is Only One, None Other Like Him, It Is His Perfection That Sustains The Rightious So Long As We Rightious Practice What God Teaches.
How Can We Practice What God Tecahes If We (DON'T
KNOW GOD, IF WE DON'T STUDY GOD)? We Are Made In
God's Image, (WHAT IMAGE) I Ask? An Image Of Putirying Flesh, That Rots As I Write? Flesh Is
The Very Essence Of Mortality, (GOD IS IMMORTALLITY FLAULESSLY SUPREME, WITHOUT NEED,
NEVER HAS THERE BEEN A TIME WHEN THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA HAD NEED OF ANYTHING. NO MOTHERS MILK NO FATHERS SUPPORT NO OTHER GODS BESIDE HIM BEFORE OR AFTER THE SUPREME [SPIRITUAL BEING]NO FLESH NO BLOOD. THE LIKENESS OF GOD"S IMAGE [IS OUR SOUL]). The Humen Soul Is The Only Thing We Have That Ties Us To God, If You Want To Know What God Looks Like You Only Need To Look Into
Your Soul. People All Over The World Simply Don't Know God, Many Don't Care To Know The Best
Being In Existance, Because They Have Come To Love Evil, And The False Prophets Of The World
And The Past Have Misled Mankind To Worship The Mortal Image Of Man, And Not Man's Spiritual Creator Who Has No Need Of Mortal Flesh An Blood, A Flesh And Blood That Dies As I Write.
EVIL IS THE NATURE OF SELF DESTRUCTION, AND SIN IS EVIL. How Can We Practice What God Teaches If We Don't Know God, If WE Don't Study God? How
Do We Study God? A SEED Grows Down Before It
Grows Up. How Do WE Grow Down Into The Reality Of God, And Up Into The Devine Knowledge Of God? The Greatest Misteries Take Place In The Unseen World Of God Which Is The Endlessly Deep Oceans
Of Understanding, Lessor Minds And Lessor Spirits Simply Won't Go There. They Are Weak In Faith, Or Have No Faith At All, But They Who Are Strong In Faith Seek To Draw Near To God And They Dwell In These Places Of Deep Understanding
To Understand Means To Supprot The Concept, To
Stand Under And Hold Up Something And Not
Colapse Under It's Wheight, Or Its Complications.
We Are Beings Who Actually Live In Two Worlds,
A Biological World Which Supports Our Physiology
We Have A Physiology That Produces Energy In Our Billions Of Brains Cells, It Is This Energy That Constitutes Our Concsiousness, And It Is Our
Concsiousness That Serves As The Basis Of The
Spiritual Organism That Is Our Soul. THERE IS A
NEVER ENDING STRUGLE BETWEEN OUR SOUL AND OUR
BODYS. The Body Has No Judgement, No Love,
No Hate, No Connection To God Except Thru Our Soul. The Body Without The Soul, Or The Souless
Zombies What Ever Their Race Or Color, What Ever Their Station, Be They Presidents, Preachers
Corporation, Armies Religious Institutions,
Lawyers, Doctors, Scientist, Scholars, Poets,
Governments, Congressmen And Women, Prime
Ministers, Even Children Can Be Cut Off From God. Without Spriritual Understanding The Person Or People Cannot Stand Under The Complications
Involved In Human Conduct, And Human Relations, Which Are In Fact Spiritual Relations Because Each And Every Human Being Is A Soul And A Soul IS A SPIRIT BEING LIKE OUR CREATOR THE SUPREME SPIRIT BEING. People Everywhere Fail To Know And Understand The Relevance Of The Other World They Live In, And Know Nothing About. Further More, These People Could Care Less, These Are Spiritualy Deformed People, Some Terribly Afflicted With Deformities That Serve As The Vehicle of Satans Primary Endeavors. These People Become Devils, Spirit Beings Who Have
Detached Themselves From God By Self Destruction, A Soul In Sin Against Itself, Against It's Fellow Spirit Beings, And Against
The Devine Supreme Spirit Being. No One Can Be What They Don't Understand, We Can Be The
VICEGERENTS OF GOD, Or We Can Fail To Rise To
Our Appointed Station, This Failure Always Results In Self Destruction Of Inocent Lives,
And The Endless Suffering Of Billions Of Spirit
Beings In This World Of Spirit Beings.
Glory And Praise Be To Allah For Ever And Ever
Allah's Servent Brother Sabree Muhammad

Messages In This Thread

Baby T Check This Out
Re: Baby T Check This Out
Re: Baby T Check This Out
re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Re: Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Re: re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Sistim a fukkup
Re: Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2A
correction
Re: Sufism (TASAWWUF)
Re: Sufism (TASAWWUF)

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.