Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2

Blessed love.

I agree with this, it is the truth as I know it. About some younger ones being cut of from Jah, there is an african understanding, that all sin commited by children belongs to the parents, but their good deeds blesses both. Then when we eventually grow up, we are responsible of improving ourselves regardless of where we stand circumstancially, but will be judged according to it individually, that is why when we point fingers, our own 3 fingers point straight back at our very selves.

About the real Eve, the DNA and the sience is a very good thing, but it is sad that people cannot realize this truth without human sience.

I do not say human sience is bad or unneccesary, I am saying if we dont know we are 1 widout it, thaz pretty damn sad. I am tempted to be selfrighteous about it coz rasta know we 1 ever since, and it is very clear according to that light within I an I selves. Thaz why I an I trust in Jah direct, and Jah alone.

When I read the Holy Ible, I am aware of changes, things was added and reduced, but the spirit guide I an I seen?

Truth can not be kept away from Jah children. Selah.

More love and guidance

/Teee

Messages In This Thread

Baby T Check This Out
Re: Baby T Check This Out
Re: Baby T Check This Out
re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Re: Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Re: re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2
Sistim a fukkup
Re: Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 2A
correction
Re: Sufism (TASAWWUF)
Re: Sufism (TASAWWUF)

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.