Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: North Africans aren't black
In Response To: North Africans aren't black ()

How long did it take you fools to come up with your rasict lies. North Africans aren't black and it was made up by black scholars that they were? and North african hamites lol there is no such thing. Ham was the father of the black race in the torah or if your chirstian the old testament bible and it acknowledg the ancient egyptains among with many people of the 1st people the settle in the middle east as blacks. and some idiot had the audacity to say the nubians were semetic how are the black africans of ancient sudan, ethipia and often times egypt it self depending on what time period, semetic?any fool that have the audacity to make such a claim should just be laughed at, but I guess you would try to claim the nubains as as anything but black seing how much influence they had on ancient egypt and that they actaully conqured them at one point. There is not a single semetic or middle eastern group that claim orgins in ancient egypt.

Honestly are you people serious? then you have the nerve to mention Arabs. The arabs did not step foot in north africa until the 7th century AD they have no connection to ancient egypt and doesn't even claim it to have any, regardless of the countless white so-called scholars that want to give them credit for it. because, God forbid if black people accomplished so much right?.

In fact in mordern day egypt they bearly teach ancient egyptain history in elememtry or the high school level. They don't make any claim to it what so ever, if was their history or they people then why wouldn't they take pride in their acomplishments. white people have tried to give everyone credit for ancient egypt except for the people who it actually belongs to, and none of the people they try to give it to claim it because they can't. Don't get me wrong I know ancient egyptain hsitoy very well and I know the influence other people and cultures like the greek, romans etc had on it, but there is no way you white racist can cut black africa from its origins. when martin bernal a white ive league profesor spent 20 years of his life researching on north african and ancient egpytain history from its lanquage root down to their food and wrote his book black athena, white scholors denouced it because he traced it root to black africa. Yes modern day north africa is mostly Arab but that does not mean it was always like that. Mordern day america is mostly white but if you were to come here 800 years ago it there would be nothing but native americans. Depending on the region Ancient north africa consisted black africans and mostly berbers a people who were "black" in terms of complextion but inter mixed and married with the Phoenicians way before the arabs came, that it why modern day berbers look the way they do. I find it funny when I see a bunch of white people. who no nothing of africa or this people repeat the nonsense they heard from by racist eurocentic "scholars" who tries to rid black africa form all its accomplishments but I guess If the truth about kingdom like ancient Ghana, the nubians, great zimbawe, the zulu or any other africa kingdom were to come out the ever popular notion racist whites have create about black being inferior would not stand. I am arab. berber, greek and ethiopian. I know my culture and my people very well none of you fools with your non sense can change the truth. what I don't understand is you have enough sense to know that the contient of europe exist but there is a cultural and ethnic deference between the germans and the french but yet when it come to Africa the most diverse contient on the planet you throw all of us into one box. and if the original people of north Africa were not black then what were they and how do you define "black" in the early 19th century everyone with dark skin was considered black. and thats still true for most of euprope where indians and other asians are considered black, in south africa too, in the united stated "black" just means someone with african descent, I know many arabs that consider themselves black but in america they wouldn't be black they would be arab. in a place like brazil were african blood is extremely stong especailly in places like bahia some consider themselves black some consider themselves brown and others do not even consider themselves with these color tags but they all acknowledge their african heritage like super model adriana lima who proudly take about her black african heritage. so if different people define "black" in many ways and some north africans themselves consider themselves to be 'black" then who are you white americans to try to label us, an F.Y.I there are africans arabs just like there are arab africans

Messages In This Thread

North Africans aren't black
Earliest presence of humans in east Asia

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.