Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: North Africans aren't black

You wrote:

I admit that I am following what you call "old archeology" and I am not rebuking the possibility that new evidence and new additions may have come to light however, you keep missing the point. In trying to make your own point, YOU COMPLETELY MISQUOTE AND MISREAD ME. You repeat points on which I have already agreed and acknowledged, wtihout having recourse to your views, having acquired them prior to our discussion such as:

1)Guaramantes being black
2) Sahara NOT being the barrier between blacks and the Mediterranean.

DID YOU READ ANY OF THE POSTS I MADE OR DID YOU SIMPLY LOOK AT A COUPLE OF LINES before making your response?
Here is something to help you with your misconception:
Didn't I mention the sites in southern Europe that had been, as early as 40 000 years ago, ocupied by Black people? I have mentioned the names of several sites which I doubt you were even aware of such as Combe Capelle, Laugerie Basse and Grimaldi in France, sites wehre skeletons of Black people have been excavated. I am quite knowledgeable in geogrpahy thank you so if I am acknowledging the fact that bglack people lived in southern France, then it MUST MEAN THAT BLACK PEOPLE ALSO LIVED IN TEH SAHARA AND THE NORTH AFRICAN COASTAL REGIONS!
Furthermore, didn't I make several posts clearly stating that since prehistoric times white and black people had lived in the Sahaharan region? That should solve your issue with trying to prove to me something I already know and aknowledge, that black people lived in the Sahara and further north to the Mediterranena since prehistoric times.
Can we move beyond what we both take to be a fact?

Messages In This Thread

North Africans aren't black
Earliest presence of humans in east Asia

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.