Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: North Africans aren't black

yeah, you are correct on this point becausde of the stigma of slavery that happaned in many arab countries northern africans even that look like anwar sadat will claim they are not black. i have explained this to many people in america,and i am an egyptain and algerian and yes i consider myself black in the sense my skin is dark and i have nappy hair.
contrary what they like to tell everybody egyptain population is not exactly homogenous,especially lower egypt which had influxes of different people from armenians to greeks and syrians which much of the coptic population make up of. fellahin and southern egyptain population are abou the most pure in reality and range in skin shades.

oneof the main reason they mark northern african populations as white is because of the need for europeans to take egypt out of africa and claim it for some lost white race probally from atlantis.
i have done reserch and believe it or not it is agreeed by even mainstream egyptologist frank yurco,eawallis budge,sir willam gardnier that upper egypt was african and yes it was black and played the main formation of egypt.
all the culture of egypt can be traced to the south and even deeper into africa going back to neolitihic times the badarian amaratan,naquda were the main formation of egypt aka kmt.
kmt was an african civlization with african culture which included ancestor whorship and many customs that even be traced to tropical africa and so called black africa.
profaganda is being distrubed in outlkets like american reinsassnce a right wing new letter which insists ancient egyptains were white.
coptics thiord of all are not the main make up or representation of all egyptains or even ancient egyptains.
that is the biggestmyth that mainstream academia use to try to eliminate egypt from africa.
eurocentrics also tend tyo try to use hair color of some mummies,but the fact around that is the emablming fluid which the mummies are dipped in and preserved alter and straighten hair.

Messages In This Thread

North Africans aren't black
Earliest presence of humans in east Asia

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.