Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Working on the Answer *LINK*

All,

I found this page doing research. First, I should say I am white, but that has no bearing on the problem of father-absence, which is now a universal problem in the U.S. (although it still impacts blacks more seriously).

You are absolutely correct about how the Willie Lynch model of social control evolved into a welfare-state model for political control. What you will find most interesting is that this model was transmitted via feminism, which has its roots in the Women's Ku Klux Klan. Of course, radical feminism is about destroying all husbands, which is why the problem has migrated to become a very serious problem for all races.

You should see my website www.dadsnow.org for a full discussion of this.

I am working with many people in the black and white communities, in the Missouri legislature, religious circles, and the marriage movement to end this problem via a new center for family policy. I have some legislation (still being written) that will begin to unwind this problem in Missouri, then later, the nation. If you would be interested in participating in this effort, I would like to have you participating (particularly since you know what you are talking about). We need to provide a united front of men and women, of ALL races, if we wish to stop feminist destruction of families. Please feel free to contact me by phone if you wish to discuss this. Dave Usher, Legislative Analyst, ACFC Missouri Coalition, 314 961-5875

Messages In This Thread

The World is stacked in BLACK & white!
Re: The World is stacked in BLACK & white!
Oh Pianke, you have to KNOW we must DISCUSS this!
Working on the Answer *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.