Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

OK, I'LL GIVE THE REFERENCES AHGAIN, BUT A REMINDER; FIRST I WRITE IN THE SAME STYLE THAT PEOPLE WHO WRITE FOR NEWSPAPERS USE. In my case, I mention sources.

1. Lecture by Ivan Van Sertima (They Came Before Columbus), points out that according to Nigerian Scientists, gunpowder was being made in Nigeria from the cola nut.

2. The Egyptians invented gunpowder thousands of years before the Chinese. In fact the term "Chem-mystries" is an Old English term that referred to the "Black Arts," which included chemistry and other sciences that the Old Europeans thought was witchcraft, socery and Black magic. Howevr, the term "Black Arts," came from the term, "Mystries of Khem" and the wordk "Khem" is the Egyptian word for "Black," "Khemet" means "The Black land." "Khem-mystry" means, "mystry of the Black land."

I supplied a number of texts at the end of my essay. I KNOW WHAT I READ, I KNOW MY HISTORY BY HEART, EVEN THOUGH BLACK HISTORY IS NOT TAUGHT TO MOST BLACKS AND OTHERS IN THE U.S., ITS UP TO US TO STUDY OUR OWN HISTORY AND GET THE FACTS FROM THE ACTUAL PEOPLE.

If I Want to learn something about Egyptian History, I go to the Fellahim historians or the old societies, or unbiased historians, who do not have the agenda of stealing African history and making it something else, in order to perpetuate the mythology of Black inferiority.

Recently, I was watching a program about American Indians in the Amazon who wear large disks on their bottom lip an Africans who wear the same large disks on their bottom lip. Well the commentator pointed out that how could this be? Well, its no mystry to me an the reason is clear. There is a significant Ancient and prehistoric African connection to South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, an the Southern U.S.

Among the clues are collosal sculpture, but clues that are just as important are found. For example, pottery and teracotta statuettes and busts of Africans with tribal scars and keloid tatoos identical to those of Nigeria and Sudan are seen of Olmec and other Negro sculpture in Mexico.

Now I went to see the move the scorpion king, and it is only at the end of the movie that one hears the tern "Nubian" mentioned, "Nubian eyes are watching you," however, I knew the "Akkadian's" foe turned friend was Nubian because he had Nubian keloid tatoos, similar to those of ancient Mexico and ancient Nubia as well as present-day Sudan on his face.

And were the Akkadians really assasins? Who were the first Akkadians. Well, the original Akkadians were Negroid people, however, the Semites began to migrate from the deserts of Arabia about 24000 B.C. and they entered Akadia. The first Semitic King was called "Sargon of Akkad." He was a Semite meaning part Black, part Aryan. However, as I mentioned before, the original Akadians, Elamites, Babylonians, Sumerians and Assyrians were all "Descendants of Cush," and were Blacks.

I suggest you get the text, "Susu Economics," (there 16 pages of references and sources) and "A History of the African-Olmecs," (there are about 21 pages of references).

If you are doing any research, if you want to know the truth about African history in the Americas (including in states like California and the Louisiana Region, the S.E., before slavery. GET THESE WORKS.

I find a common trick by detractors of a particular racial origins who continually try to discredit Black researchers and writers is to use the scheme of wanting references as a means to make Black people feel foolish. These same people were attacking Martin Bernal who wrote Black Athena, they were attacking lots of Afro-Centric writers laying out the truth.

Well, I personally fell that when people try to discredit Black authors, they are simply attempting to keep the truth from coming out, however, these are known facts and they have been known for the last three hundred years in the U.S. and for thousands of years before.

The irst Chinese to use gunpowder in war were the Nuchens in the 10th century or thereabouts. The Arabs brought gunpowder to the Europeans. But, gunpowder was used for "magic" in ancient Egypt, and the very same purpose in ancient Nigeria...YES, ANCIENT NIGERIA, WHERE THERE WAS A CIVILIZATION SIMILAR TO WHAT WAS IN NUBIA AND RELATED. They produced iron weapons, bronze items, gold, sold salt to the Phonecians, carved stone and casted bronze.

Nubianem

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.