Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

I ALREADY TOLD YOU SOPDET, I AM NOT MAKING UP HISTORY...I HAPPEN TO HAVE CREDENTIALS BASED ON TRAINING, TRAVEL AND FIELD WORK.

You claimed the ancient Nigerians had gunpowder. Where exactly did you get that. Vansertima never claimed that the Nigerians made gunpowder.
You also make claims of greek fire,yet modern historians say kalidorus invented it. Your web site should focus on facts instead of profaganda.
The main concern of mine is to establish egypt back into Africa,and not to invent lies about history. You don't have to lie about achievements. Let the world know legitimate African accomplishmnets like small pox incoulation in African before europe.
Tell the world about steel being produced in tanzania,about plumbing in swahili houses,about Africans being the second largest moument next to the great wall in Nigeria.
You have not sited evidence that ancient nigerian invented gunpowder of coloa nut. Where can I find out more about this,and if you traveled around you should be able to site references,which you donot.

there is evidence that egypt was black,and there is evidence that cilivzations arose in Africa,and there is even evidence Africans did great things,but you don't have to lie.
I am an African just like you,and I want proof. I have no idea who this auroua person is.
Runoko rashidi is not the best reference either. I want outher references.

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.