Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

Well the black russian people I was talking about still live around the black sea area. There is accounts of Sesostris II invading and conquering this area all the way up to the black sea,and many people believe the black people remaing here could be the desendants of sesotrisII. You might want to do a little more reserrch on these people,because I have and the stories seem to fit if you ask me.

The present day Colchians are indeed Georgians. These people are not black and look very European.
The only testament to this supposed lost tribe of Egypt is the misinterpretated quote of Herodotus. There are no black people in these areas. I remind you that "black" is not synonymous with Negroid and has been used to describe the Irish, Indians right through to West Indies.

1992. Willliams, Bruce. "The Lost Pharaohs of Nubia."
Archaeology Magazine dcouemants that nubia might actually be older than egypt,and that the egyptains might have got their title of pharoah from nubia
THe theory is contreversrial but still interesting,and it has not really got the attention of many mainstream egyptologist.
He documents proof,and guess what he is a white man,not a afrocentric

You are a good scholar and I accept your research, but you rejected both Henry Louis Gates and Frank Snowden, even though they are Afrocentrics. I have saw many white people write books declaring the ancient Mediterranean world black as they make a huge profit pandering to vulnerable African-Americans who have lost their identity and seek to regain it, not in Africa, but everywhere else. I could tell you were not an African-American. I have been to Egypt, though I only spent time in Cairo.

An archaeologist Flinders Petrie also declared the Ancient civilisation of Egypt to have started in Upper Egypt and in Nubia. I will try and find an online source for this.

nabta is over 6,700 years old older than malta.orkney islands,and the rest of the megaliths in europe. fred weindorf believe these people could have brought the dynastic egypt in. THe people were nmoadic people from central Africa who migrated into nabta,and it could explain exactly why the cattle was so important to the dynastic old kingdom pharoahs.
All these point to an African origin of ancient egypt.

Yes! You are right. I looked up some more info on Nabta but it dates 6000 years ago. The megaliths in Europe are 7000 years ago.However, it is more research like this on Africa that is needing done. This does not happen by looking in India, Europe and Asia-places were black people do not belong. Suppossing there were small black communities in these places, what right does it give Afrocentrics to assume these people are the sole creators?

p.s check to ensure it is 6000 BC and not BP. BP means before present, so 6000 years from 2000AD is 4000 BC. The European Megaliths range from 7000 BC. Nabta does look like Stonehenge in England though.For people to build these, they no only practised geometry and astronomy, but also had similar religions to each other.

I live in modern day egypt,and I am aware that racial classification systems in america are messed up. A egyptain man named moustafa hefny migrated into America and was marked white,when he looked like a black man.
I don't buy the hamitic myth that was started by a german anthreopologist named selgiman.
Egypt was an African culture,and the egyptains were a mixture of people with upper egypt having black people in it. THe fact is that the ancient egyptains were not arabs,aryans,or white med type people. THe northern egyptains might have been,but the southern egyptains look like they do today,which in america would be classified as black

Ok, this all makes sense and I have little argument with it.

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.