Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

Acually there is a mysterious black population that lives in Russia around the black sea. Some accounts link them to seostris II,which was a pharoah that went out and conquered all the way to trace by heordotus.

There was never any "black" tribes living in or near Russia. This is a misinterpretation of ancient texts, and the Russians in particular are the Colchians. You have to understand that the term "black" is not synonymous with negroid and throughout history, the term has been used to describe dark people, not necessarily black African. A perfect example of this is how the Romans referred to black Celts. This too has been twisted by Afrocentrics, when we know it was not black Celts in the modern day sense that we have come to recognise black people, but a descriptive term for dark people, darker Celts than the Germanic Celts. No genetic tests have ever produced sub-saharan ancestry in Russia. Another, more recent example is in Britain where Africans, West Indians, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi used to all be thrown into the black category. This is scientifically wrong and a simple reflection of peoples ignorance for other peoples' history.

Yeah I know about both Frank Snowden,and Henery Louis gates Jr and neither one of them i repsect,because of their stance on ancient egypt.

I think they are both very honest and logical people. They glorify Africa, not ridicule her by wild claims.

I still feel egypt was an African civlization,and there is more than enought refutable proof upper egypt where the civlization began was black.

Upper Egypt would have had more black elements than lower Egypt, but over-all, Egypt has never been a black empire. Though blacks were present and at pre-dynastic stages.

Snowden,and gates are nothing more but established buck dancers. I agree looking to places like china is absrub,but not ancient egypt. Egypt is in Africa and yes black people populated it.

I agree with you that it is African and black people were present. However, I have not seen enough evidence to suggest that black people were a major part. Egyptians clearly depicted themselves as different from black Africans and we can see this in art. Akhenaton looks a classic mulatto, but his wife looks classic Mediterranean.

The evidence is with nabta which is older than any megalith in Europe,and they pyramids was built by black Africans.

The Pyramids took hundreds of years and many people were involved in building them. They are not however, the earliest. I would like to see more evidence for Nabta. I am not rejecting your reporst, I actually admire someone who concentrates on Africa. That is the only way that the truth about Africans history will be revealed. Not by searching in Russia, Europe, Scotland, Ireland, Sumeria etc. But by searching in Africa.

A kingdom called Taseti also developed before egypt,which according to professor bruce willams bears the oldest inscription of a pharoah.

Ta-seti?

Paul I am from egypt,and I agree the fellahin are the real desendats of the ancient egyptains.

Some people state the Coptic Egyptians are the representatives of native Egyptians. The Fellhalin are traditionally nomadic, similar to the Bedouin.

Another proven fact is that nubians in meroe used tetracycline before europeans discovered it. They used as an antiseptic.

How did they manage that?

Anyway what is your purpose on this site auora??
Do you have a transscipt of that runoko rashidi chat???

I have accidentally landed on this site, and felt I had to react. I don't really care about Egypt, as I do not consider it has even been part of Europe or was ever "white". I will however correct the inconsistencies about Europe etc.And as for Rashidi, he is becomming a very rich man and is seducing and indoctrinating many vulnerable black people, particularly Africa-Americans. He is exploiting the black community, though those who are too weak to confront the truth, in a logical manner, by doing their own research, will not admit to Rashidi's lies. As such, Rashidi will continue to glorify Africa in places where Africans have never been. People like him are not interested in Africa, but in making money from associating black people with other lands instead of Africa. Why that appeals to black people more than what Africa does, beats me.

And about you ibn battua comment about cannibalism in Africa, that is not really proof sdince leo africanus also said bad things about africans,but this was because he was muslims and also biased.

Well, perhaps you're right, but we cannot simply dismiss all testament as lies, especially since Battua admired black Africans, as seen in his comments about them. He admired black people, so there is no reason to suspect he lied.

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.