Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

Lecture by Ivan Van Sertima (They Came Before Columbus), points out that according to Nigerian Scientists, gunpowder was being made in Nigeria from the cola nut
Van Sertima does say this,but what vansertima does point out is that a natural healer helps heal the person. no where does van Sertima say that ancient Nigerian invented gun powder. You are ruining the reputation of creditable people like Van Sertima,try to market a book.
Yes,I am aware that the word alchemy comes from the name of ancient kemet,but the ancient kemeites did not invent gun powder. Guns were infact invented by arabs. Why don't you post a worthy acomplishment like Africans being the first to inculate small pox,or the fact africans built boats.
Yes,ancient egypt was infact black,and this can be proven. I am an egyptain myself,and I know the truth,but not make up mytologies and try to pass them off as history.
You friend Clyde ahmed Winters also is not the most reliabler reference.
VanSertima is an acredited scholar in my opinion,that has got bad press

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.