Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

Actually, you make a lot of sense, and contrary to what Nubian has accused me of being, I am not a white supremacist.

There are two types of Afrocentrism. One is the Afram version- made up of African Americans who have created some of the wildest theories a European has ever heard.

Then there is the alternative Afrocentrism, one which we all can learn from, one which appraises Africa and concentrates on Africa, yielding many discoveries that the rest of the world has dismissed.

You belong to the second kind, the healthy kind. Though I may disagree with you on Egypt being mostly black, I do agree that it was mixed, and in no way do I consider ancient Sumeria etc as "white".

You see, African-Americans really do believe that Africa has nothing of worth to discover and so they look for evidence everywhere else-Russia, China, Europe, Ireland,Sibera etc etc. They invent populations in some of the most obscure places. I also admire that you do not trust Runshko(sp?) as his theories only serve to ridicule Afrocentric scholarship even more. HAve you heard of Frank Snowden or Henry Louis Gates? Both are black and very respectable.

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.