Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

Well the black russian people I was talking about still live around the black sea area. There is accounts of Sesostris II invading and conquering this area all the way up to the black sea,and many people believe the black people remaing here could be the desendants of sesotrisII. You might want to do a little more reserrch on these people,because I have and the stories seem to fit if you ask me.
1992. Willliams, Bruce. "The Lost Pharaohs of Nubia."
Archaeology Magazine dcouemants that nubia might actually be older than egypt,and that the egyptains might have got their title of pharoah from nubia
THe theory is contreversrial but still interesting,and it has not really got the attention of many mainstream egyptologist.
He documents proof,and guess what he is a white man,not a afrocentric

http://www-oi.uchicago.edu/OI/PROJ/NUB/NUBX/NUBX_brochure.html

http://www.sciam.com/explorations/1998/040698rocks/ nabta is over 6,700 years old older than malta.orkney islands,and the rest of the megaliths in europe. fred weindorf believe these people could have brought the dynastic egypt in. THe people were nmoadic people from central Africa who migrated into nabta,and it could explain exactly why the cattle was so important to the dynastic old kingdom pharoahs.
All these point to an African origin of ancient egypt.

Actually the word fellahin means peasent in arabic,and these people are not nomadic they live around the nile,and still have many of the same pratices of the ancient egyptains in farming,and even relgious pratices.
THe fellahin i believe are authenic examples of the ancient egyptains. Your argument about the coptics is true,but coptics themselves are mainly syrians,greeks,and other mixed in with their ethnic group which also migrated into egypt.
The coptic language is similar to the language of the ancienbt egypytains,but so is chadic,and cushic languages,and as well as languages spoken in ethiopia.

I live in modern day egypt,and I am aware that racial classification systems in america are messed up. A egyptain man named moustafa hefny migrated into America and was marked white,when he looked like a black man.
I don't buy the hamitic myth that was started by a german anthreopologist named selgiman.
Egypt was an African culture,and the egyptains were a mixture of people with upper egypt having black people in it. THe fact is that the ancient egyptains were not arabs,aryans,or white med type people. THe northern egyptains might have been,but the southern egyptains look like they do today,which in america would be classified as black

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.