Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: which articles and links
In Response To: Re: which articles and links ()

1. Van Sertima's interview, played over Radio station KPFA, KPFB Berkeley, on African Mental Liberation Day, Summer, 1994 discussed the fact that ancient Nigerians produced gunpowder from the Cola nut.

2. There was a Nubian emperor named Kalydosos, he PREVENTED THE ARABS from taking ovber Sudan, and from 600's A.D. to 1500's, the Arabs were not able to conquer Sudan...and I submitted the book by Chancellor Williams, "Destruction of Black Civilization."("ARABS" ARE PRESENTLY COLONIZING EGYPT AND SUDAN, ARE RACIST IN THEIR TREATMENT OF BLACKS IN SUDAN, WHO THEY ARE ENSLAVING EN MASSE)

It seems to me references is not what you are looking for, you remind me of these trickster racists who think they can discredit Black people or whites for that matter who are presenting the facts.

You see, to present the facts severely trashes the mythology of black inferiority, that many nations around the world including the Middle East, continue to believe as part of the system of sanctified racism that festers. I don't want to point out that Egyptian Semites are racist against Nubians and Black Felahim in Egypt, but based on personal experience, I can assure you that many of us in the Americas had ancestors who came from Ethiopia and Sudan and were victims of the same slavery and kidnapping that is going on there at the present time. In fact, my great grandmother, came from Gondar during the mid 1800's and was put on a British warship patrolling the Red Sea, preventing slavers from carrying out their trade.

Personally, I don't see the big deal with Nigerians having invented gunpoowder before the Chinese...the Yoruba, who worshipped and still worship the Thunder God, used many chemicals and potions in their religious ceremonies. The Fon of Dahomy whose descendants are a large percentage of the people of Haiti, used all types of chemicals in their religious practices, including the ones known for putting people in the 'zombie' state.
And, this same racist agenda of trying to discredit Africans can even be seen by scientists who go to Haiti, Brazil, West Africa to attempt to find out why certain "magical" things are happening, so they can copy, rip-off and claim copyright, then make millions by using the same chemicals to make medicines. Yet, they are still trying to convince Haitians, Africans and other Blacks that traditional medicines is all superstition.

Well, as the saying goes, "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

WHEN PEOPLE WANT THE TRUTH, THEY SEARCH FOR IT, THEY DON'T DEPEND ON ENVY, JEALOUSY AND ATTEMPTS TO DISCREDIT PEOPLE AS A MEANS TO COME UP WITH CONCLUSIONS. When people tell Africans and African-Americas people that our medicines, religions, history and culture is superstition, then turn around and steal it, copy it, get patents on it, resell it to us at exhorbitant prices and claim it as theirs...then that is what evil is all about.

As long as Blacks in Sudan, Southern Egypt, Somalia and the old Cushite Empire continues to allow themselves to be fooled and others to claim their lands, culture and history, they will always be slaves to the Semites.

YOU MUST BE MISINFORMED IF YOU THINK THAT THOSE OF US WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH ARE ABOUT PUBLICITY YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN. When two million Blacks have been wipe out in Sudan, or Semites continue to stir up genocide in West Africa or Mauritania, or use Blacks to commit genocide in Sudan, because these Blacks have forgotten their hhistory, then it is our duty to reeducate the people.

I can assure you that you are not going to change the mind of any convert to the religions of the ancient Semites, who come from Germany or Russia. No one is going to tell them they have no claim to any part of Fhenkhu (Isreal; the Levant), but I bet someone tells the Black population of Southern Egypt or the Nubian population that they have no claim. After all, the Nubian culture and their monuments were buried and wiped out to build the Aswan Dam, thus removing evidence of their ownership and contributions.

Its dishartening to find in places like Mexico, the invader Spaniards attempted to wipe out the culture and religions of the Aztecs and Mayas by first destroying temples or building Churches on them, and teaching that the Indians should eat the body and drink the blood of the Spaniards God.
This bit of irony is not left unchallenged and it appears both the Aztecs and Spaniards were brutal in their methods.

In like manner, many ancient African temples, monuments and religions have been destroyed and the people scattered, but many have maintained their traditions.

So, it is common sense that gunpowder, which was invented by the Ancient Egyptians thousands of years ago, before the Chinese (THE NUCHENS FIRST USED GUNPOWDER IN WAR ABOUT 900 TO 1000 A.D.), would also be found among ancient Nigerians who had reigious beliefs similar to the ancient Egyptians and whose present day religions such as the recognition of the Orishas, would have elements such as thunder worship, where props representing thunder and lightening were used. The Arabs brought gunpowder from China during the 1000's A.D., however, gunpowder traveled from Egypt to parts of Asia in ancient times. NOW HEAR THIS, THERE WERE EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE TYPES OF EXPLOSIVES IN INDIA IN ANCIENT TIMES, THAT CAME FROM BOTH EGYPT AND NUBIA AND WAS CONNECTED TO RELIGIOUS PRACTICES AND SOME SOURCES POINT OUT THEY WERE USED IN WARFARE AS WELL.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED.

Nubianem

Messages In This Thread

Some cliams
which articles and links

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.