Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Yes and No
In Response To: Re: Yes and No ()

That post by anonymous of an Indian politican with the Iranian president (or the Ayatollah) shows a dark skinned Indian (looks to be of Dravidian origins-of course comparing a dravid with an aryan the differences are obvious-how about an aryan with an aryan?) Look at this link of a Punjabi Jatt Sikh person:
http://www.sikhnet.com/Sikhnet/news.nsf/0/20E438F429B297EE87256EB000657A4F?OpenDocument

He is the guy wearing the lord mayors garb. If I wasnt from the community I am from -I'd think he was spanish or italian-however I too can put up a photo of a 'Shirazi' and say look at him he looks negroid/australoid i.e., black skinned. So cut out the silly games of appearances.
PS. The last name Clair is a Punjabi surname (not a western name as some might jump to claim, we also have surnames like Mann, Hans, Gill, etc which are never heard of in Iran yet common in Germany-yet no Punjabi person would ever claim that-Punjabis are Punjabis and we are proud of who we are. I have tons of Greek and Italian friends too some from the south are dark skinned-they all say to me never call us 'white' we are Greek or Italian first-and they like us never pretend to pass off as other groups. I too had another experience with an Iranian guy trying to pass off as a Portuguese. I called him on it right in front of the chick-I told her look I am Punjabi and this guy is darker than me. True he may have fooled someone else but it is easy to tell. The iranian chicks with the fake blonde hair-they do that because their husbands back in Tehran used to force them to look like that. I have family that lived in iran, iran of the 70's was a sad place to be-the women were the sluttiest around worse than the 50's and 60's Beirut. The women would throw themselves at the first American and british guy that walked by. This is what gives iranians an inferiority complex. However I am impressed by some of the younger Iranian guys who profess their Iranian heritage-i think the bitter reality of realizing that they will never be seen as 'white' has sunk in.
I remember the words of my mother:"No matter if you have a European name and no matter if you look white, you are still Punjabi"
That is so true of her.........I remember as a kid I had such pink lips that I would try to wash them off at the fountain-kids said I wore lipstick. Hey I may be light skinned but never would I claim to be anything other than a Punjabi. We are the people that beat their plowshares into swords when they hear the battle cry. Same concept today, different pitch to play on. Today a significant number of Punjabi people are doctors, lawyers, engineeers etc. We left our homeland as we are/were oppressed by the majority Hindu people. Punjabis control the agricultural lands and light/medium industry of the Punjab state and if the state seceeded the country would sink into oblivion. The hindus tried to convert us to Hinduism by offering us "ksatriya/warrior" caste title, yet we refused as we are ancestors of the Sun-worshipping Surya-Vanshi a Scythic subgroup of Aryans akin to the Massa Gottae and today we are Sikh however some took up islam as in Pakistan and some became Hindu in india

Messages In This Thread

Iranians??
Re: Iranians??
100% True
Re: 100% True
You are a maniac
One African "Eve" for All World's People
Re: Iranians!!
Re: One African "Eve" for All World's People
Evidence for the ignorant.
Re: Evidence for the ignorant.
My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: 100% hogwash
You people are such dorks.
Re: You people are such dorks.
OH REALLY!?
Re: OH REALLY!?
Re: 100% false
Re: 100% not True
AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY ASIA
Bible Corupting Khazars
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Yes and No
Bravo! cy
Re: Yes and No *LINK*
It as Indians who mixed with Dravidians.
Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Iranians red heads?!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.