Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Yes and No
In Response To: Re: Yes and No ()

"Funny, I seem like most Iranians you know yet you have never even seen me."

Your writing "said" it all.

"Also funny that like unlike the Iranians you have described, I have told everyone on this newsgroup that my paternal grandfather was Dravidian looking as opposed to my maternal one, and that my brother in law and nice also fit into that category."

The fact that you even mentioned their looks shows that they are on your mind. I never talk about how my family members look because I take it for granted that we're all the same. I suspect that you don't.

"Funny also how I never tried to claim that I look Italian or that I want to be white,"

You out and out said you were white on another post and talked about your German-looking relative.

"funny also that unlike those Iranians you described I took pains to explain all the different varieties of humans in iran,"

Where did I say they never did?

"ranging from the dark skinned Dravidian to the Irano-Afghan, to the Armenoid (no the Armenoind is not the result of "Dinaricization as you have probably read in that lame book by Carlton Coon or some other loonie obsessed with cephalic indexes, probably like yourself)."

OK then, wise guy, where did your Armenoids come from? Do you actually think they evolved isolated in such a small area (Caucasus) surrounded by others without any interaction taking place for all that time? Come on. Or how about this: why is it that two Armenoid-looking parents can have kids, some completely Afghan looking and others completely Alpine looking? You think these kids popped out of thin air?

And what about Dinaric types bothers you so much? Maybe the fact that your notions of beautiful blonde Aryans invading Iran wouldn't make much sense if Dinarics were real? Or maybe you want to feel special, that you have your own noble Armenoid race that makes you better than everybody else?

"Funny also that in my post I also mentioned that the majority of Iranians seem to be descended from the copper skinned Irano-Afghan type (a term you probably learned when looking at Carlton Coon's "races of Europe", another sad testimony to White European ignorance which you are trying to spread here)."

In a way, yes, they are, but to me, most Iranians I've seen (and I live near an Iranian neighborhood, so I've seen plenty) look Armenoid. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you emphasized that Iranians were composed of many elements.

"You may have come across a few examples of those sorry individuals trying to pass themselves as people such as yourself, being deluded in all that retarded argument made about the white man being superior and the author of all the world's civilizations. You are not dealing with that type and if you have never seen white Iranians of the type I described, well hey, I cannot be responsible for your ignorance or the fact that you don't know what you're talking about."

"Undercover Iranians" wasn't the main point of my reply, but something about it obviously bothers you for you to devote so much space to my so-little. And I know many "white" Iranians, thank you very much. Most Iranians don't look very European, but they are still a kind of white, and yes, a tiny few look European. And I don't know what I'm talking about? I'm just reporting experiences, in the main, with a few facts thrown in (and a dash of my own insights, which, I guess, you don't find too valuable:).

"I can't blame you for you trying to hide your ignorance by trying to match a few words of what you read in Carlton Coon's ridiculous book. After all, it's hard trying to understand about different people in different countries when you look at an old dusty book with black and white pictures."

I'm not very far-removed from Iranians, I would say, and I probably understand them a lot better than the average American, given all the Iranians I've known and my own culture (which is closer to Iran's than say, Sweden's or Germany's is). If I might ask, why do you find Coon's book so ridiculous? I found nothing blatantly subjective or strange about it. Of course, it's been years since I've read it, but it was mostly facts and data, and Coon simply offered his interpretation (which he made very clear as such).

"Seeing that your life's meagre experience and laughable knowledge is based on this, I take sympathy towards your ignorance and wish that one day, you can broaden your horizons just sufficiently enough so that you won't make such an ass of yourself and stereotype people you probably never even met in real life."

I'm just reporting experiences and offering an interpretation, but if you deny that many Iranians are racist, I would still say you are wrong.

"Here's a couple of words for you to look up once you learn to spell them:
Azarbaijan, Zagros, Kermanshah, Gilan. Check out the people that live in those areas too, maybe it will help you with your ignorance (that is if the process of "dinaricization" doesn't get in your way)"

These look like Iranian-derived names, which I'm unfamiliar with. I sense, though, that these might mean something about Aryans or blonde people or whatever. Regardless of what they mean, a name coined by somebody long ago doesn't confirm your heritage. If it did, I'd be an American Indian now, since the street I live on has an Indian name.

Messages In This Thread

Iranians??
Re: Iranians??
100% True
Re: 100% True
You are a maniac
One African "Eve" for All World's People
Re: Iranians!!
Re: One African "Eve" for All World's People
Evidence for the ignorant.
Re: Evidence for the ignorant.
My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: 100% hogwash
You people are such dorks.
Re: You people are such dorks.
OH REALLY!?
Re: OH REALLY!?
Re: 100% false
Re: 100% not True
AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY ASIA
Bible Corupting Khazars
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Yes and No
Bravo! cy
Re: Yes and No *LINK*
It as Indians who mixed with Dravidians.
Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Iranians red heads?!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.